VPD is a fast-growing company in the transport and logistics sector. We specialize in last mile delivery. We design efficient routes, adapt to the needs of our customers, and plan our deliveries in real time. We strive to provide our customers an experience showing them they are our number one priority.
Our team is growing fast, and we are looking for an efficient back-office employee. Someone who can handle incoming phone calls with enthusiasm, communicate with end customers in a friendly manner, and is able to work in a structured way within our team to carry out all necessary scheduling tasks.
What will your tasks be?
- You will manage incoming phone calls and e-mails;
- You will help our drivers during the day;
- You will work in close collaboration with the planner/dispatcher of your department;
- You will check and correct incoming orders;
- You will manage information;
- You will check the necessary documents;
Do you have the following skills?
- Your reports are excellent
- You can anticipate quickly; You are able to communicate in a clear manner;
- You are highly flexible;
- You are extremely structured;
- You are able to set priorities;
- You are very well organized;
- You can analyse information with a critical eye;
- You can remain professional in all circumstances;
- You are a solution-oriented individual and you can work with precision;
- You are bilingual FR/NL, spoken and written;
- Your enthusiasm means that you can deliver high quality work;
- Teamwork and customer orientation are especially important to you;
- You have good computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
You will work in a professional, ambitious, and modern organization where you can fully develop and reach your potential. Our company is a symbol of innovation and we are a highly dynamic team. In addition, working at VPD also means:
- Doing a job you will enjoy every day ;
- Following an onboarding program to accompany you from A to Z so you can fit it smoothly, and obtain all the necessary information regarding your new employer and your customers;
- You will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and develop your own professional ambitions;
- You will participate in many projects with a real impact;
- An attractive salary package.
Does this position interest you? Would you like to be part of our enthusiastic team? Formalize your application and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com To the attention of Nathalie Debraekeleer.