VPD: Your partner in outdoor furniture transport with assembly
With a consumer market that is constantly evolving, influenced in part by webshops, shopping behavior is changing. It seems logical that you're looking for a outdoor furniture transport provider offering assembly that offers flexible solutions based on your customers' new shipping needs:
- wide range of transport options: from a central depot to a store or directly to an end customer? VPD arranges it as a transporter for B2B and B2C;
- return flow: a flexible exchange and return policy is a powerful commercial asset. That's why VPD picks up returned outdoor furniture (or exchanges them), labels the returned outdoor furniture in our hub, and sends everything back to you;
- removal: we will also remove your old outdoor furniture if necessary upon delivery and assembly of your new outdoor furniture;
- flexibility: your customer is also our king. That's why, at the start of the partnership, we tailor our services to your customers' needs and evolve with each change. We can deliver to any floor, with or without an external lift;
- central point of contact: at VPD, you have one point of contact who oversees the satisfaction of your customers based on predefined KPIs such as NPS, on-time delivery, etc...
- track & trace with feedback: you can follow step by step which actions have already been completed. We also keep the end customer constantly informed in the same way;
- sustainability: VPD focuses on sustainability. Our network of hubs spread throughout Belgium acts as a catalyst to maximize the use of our electric vehicles for last mile deliveries;
- cost savings: by not having to invest in transportation equipment yourself and paying per delivery, you save a lot on your costs;
- storage: VPD can also store, monitor, and perfectly shield your goods;
- sorting: we receive products in our storage facilities during day and night. This is where they are immediately sorted and prepared for shipment;
- drivers and assemblers with technical knowledge: at VPD, all drivers and assemblers receive training from experienced colleagues at the VPD Academy. On the programme, among other things, are the assembly of outdoor furniture, safety, and operational flows.